At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to review it.
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team!
As a Marketing Associate, you will assist in marketing related activities that support Providigm’s sales and marketing partners. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: supporting the production of marketing materials, website updates, graphic design, tracking projects and team activities, assisting with client communication and email notifications, and standardizing marketing materials.
- Markets web-based software systems by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in conjunction with company’s sales and marketing partners
- Uses Salesforce to track sales data
- Assists in planning speaking events, meetings, and trade shows
- Maintains databases related to marketing efforts
- Assists in updating and maintaining company website and blog
- Creates email templates using Constant Contact
- Creates PR and marketing content
- Assists in managing B2B social media activities
- Creates graphic design work for marketing and promotional materials under the direction of the Marketing Manager
- Maintains and promotes graphic and brand standards
- WordPress and HTML
- Proficient and experienced with Adobe Design Suite. Submit samples of work with resume
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and respond to changing needs and schedules
Location: Denver Tech Center (DTC)
Salary: 38-45K DOE
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and graphic samples or link to online portfolio to email@example.com.