At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, and we will be happy to review it.
abaqis Client Experience Specialist
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Providigm, LLC, is a privately held company that provides SaaS products to health care facilities. Providigm’s abaqis Quality Management System equips long-term care providers with actionable data for targeting their quality improvement efforts.
Providigm is currently seeking candidates for the position of abaqis Client Experience Specialist within its Client Services Department. The Client Experience Specialist will be responsible for handling advanced and often complex technical support issues; creating customized client reports (using Microsoft Excel); analyzing key performance indicators and ensuring successful client engagement with abaqis; collaborating with members of the Sales, Development, and Training teams to address client needs and optimize client experience; conducting webinar-based training and implementation support; and providing first-rate client support via phone and electronic communications.
Successful candidates for this position have a passion for teaching and assisting others and will enjoy working independently as a key team member with the ability to multi-task detailed processes while continually adapting to change.
Position is based in Denver, Colorado. Relocation will not be provided.
- Identify target population of adoption risk accounts, research account history, develop strategy based on client structure and adoption issues, and develop a plan to drive maximum utilization of abaqis.
- Consistently engage clients, and identify educational needs and possible escalation points.
- Update and maintain target accounts within the CRM and document client engagement activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication – demonstrate and promote positive prospect, client, and work relationships.
- Analytical/problem solving – understand complex or diverse information; use intuition and experience to complement data; identify/resolve problems and develop alternative solutions.
- Character – demonstrate effectiveness and responsibility in every aspect of work.
- Collaboration – effectively build and maintain partnerships with clients, prospects, and people at all levels across the company.
- Experience utilizing CRM software (preferably SalesForce).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years of client support experience.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Advanced client support experience within software industry (preferably 2 years or more).
- Experience and/or education in nursing or health care field, specifically post-acute care or assisted living.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- Cover letter, including statement describing how your background and experience qualifies for this position and what interests you about the position.