At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to review it.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
We are a Denver based healthcare Software as a Service (SaaS) company that focuses on helping nursing homes increase the quality of care they provide to their residents. We are a small company, about 50 people, that offers a laid back atmosphere and flexible scheduling.
The office is located in the north Denver Tech Center (DTC), right off the I-25/I-225 interchange, about a 15 minute walk from the Belleview light rail station.
It’s your job to make sure we pay our bills. Mainly you will be in charge of interacting with our vendors, keeping your eye on sales tax issues and, unfortunately, entering a lot of invoices into our accounting system. With you, we are a four person accounting group, so you will be crossed trained to help our Accounts Receivable Specialist, help out with our collections activities and, as your skills grow, take on more general accounting work. Position reports to the Controller and has frequent interactions with the CFO.
This is a full- time position.
Salary of $30,000 to start but, if you are willing learn more accounting and do higher level work, we would be happy to give you a raise. You’ll get three weeks paid time off (PTO), medical plan and a 401K plan.
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of accounting and finance
- Accounting software experience
Skills and Experience That Will Make You Stand Out as a Candidate
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP)
- Microsoft Excel
- General Ledger
- Saleforce or any other CRM application
- Any kind of sales or customers service experience
- Multi currency accounting
The Ideal Candidate
You have some accounting experience but you want to build on your skill set and grow beyond just accounts payable. Maybe you don’t love accounting but you appreciate the quiet perfection of the profession. You understand the importance of checking your work, striving for accuracy in all your transactions and working with other team members to help the company succeed.
- Email us either your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile/other online resume.
- If are using LinkedIn as you online resume, make sure your public profile visibility is setup so non-connection can view your profile.
- Include some bullet points in your email as to why you think you are a good candidate.
- No cover letters. They take too long for you to write and, as you might have noticed, recruiters and employers tend not to read them.
- Send the above to email@example.com
Please, don’t be offended if we don’t contact you for an interview. We just get too many responses to be polite and respond to everyone that takes the time to apply.
Please, no recruiter inquiries. We already have a list of 10 potential recruiters to call if we can’t find a great candidate for the position.