At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to review it.
Front-End Web Developer
Do you want to work with an awesome development team in a fast-paced, dynamic, fun work environment? Then join our team at Providigm, bringing together scientific capability, clinical expertise and information technology in a single organization located in the Denver Tech Center.
This position provides:
- Exciting work in a dynamic, vibrant company
- Continual exploration and use of innovative technologies
- Competitive pay & benefit package
- Collaborative, creative and fun work environment
- Quality of life emphasis
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies, frameworks and concepts to improve existing infrastructure.
- Interpretation of requirements into design mockups using graphical mock-up tools
- Collaborating with the UX Production team to correctly implement front-end vision
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years web development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience with an MVC based framework like AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with graphical mockup tools (Illustrator, Photoshop) (Balsamiq a plus)
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Understanding of front-end performance testing and optimization techniques
- Understanding of web development best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively with team members