At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, and we will be happy to review it.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Providigm, LLC, is a privately held company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) products to healthcare facilities. Providigm’s abaqis Quality Management System equips long-term care providers with actionable data for targeting their quality improvement efforts.
Providigm is currently seeking candidates for the position of abaqis Trainer/Surveyor within its Client Services Department. The abaqis Trainer/Surveyor will be responsible for conducting both onsite and online training on the abaqis Quality Management System; communicating with clients prior to training to understand their unique needs, help them prepare for training, and tailor the training plan to meet those needs; and following up with clients after training on an ongoing basis to answer questions, conduct online training as needed, and optimize their success in using the abaqis system. In addition, the abaqis Trainer/Surveyor will participate in long-term care survey activities under contract to state survey agencies, and may take part in other presentation/training, client engagement, and survey-related activities as needs arise.
Successful candidates for this position have a passion for quality in long-term care and teaching and assisting others.Read More
This is a remote position requiring frequent travel throughout the United States. Relocation is not necessary.
- Communication – Demonstrate and promote positive prospect, client, and work relationships. Exceptional communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical/problem solving – Understand complex or diverse information; use intuition and experience to complement information; identify/resolve problems and develop alternative solutions. Strong organizational and problem solving skills, detail-oriented.
- Character – Demonstrate effectiveness and responsibility in every aspect of work, as well as a positive attitude and commitment to quality. Flexible and self-motivated.
- Collaboration – Effectively build and maintain partnerships with clients, prospects, and people at all levels across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; advanced clinical degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a long-term care surveyor
- Survey Minimum Qualifications Test (SMQT) certified
- Certification as a Quality Indicator Survey (QIS) surveyor preferred
- Comfortable presenting before and engaging both small and large audiences
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the United States
- Prior experience in a leadership and/or training capacity, preferably in the long-term care or related field
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint); ability to learn new technology and software
- Exciting work in a dynamic, vibrant, and growing company
- Continual exploration and use of innovative technologies
- Competitive pay & benefit package including paid major medical and 401K program
- Collaborative, creative, and fun work environment
- Quality of life emphasis
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Resume or LinkedIn Profile
• Cover letter, including statement describing how your background and experience qualifies for this position and what interests you about the position