At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to review it.
Providigm creates practical solutions that healthcare providers use every day to improve quality of care, life, and service in the long-term care industry. We combine scientific capability, clinical expertise, and information technology to solve some of the most pressing challenges that providers face. Our goal is to assist providers in meeting the evolving requirements of health care consumers and policy makers.
Director of Sales Support
Providigm is seeking a Director of Sales Support to provide support at all levels to our partner’s large, national sales organization. Support activities will involve communication with client prospects at various stages of the sales cycle, including product demonstration, information requests, and contract closing. The Director of Sales Support works with colleagues in Client Services, Software Development, Contracts and Research to advance sales efforts initiated by the direct sales force. The Director of Sales Support reports to the V.P. Sales and Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and effectively presents and delivers presentations on the features and benefits of the full suite of Providigm systems to prospective clients.
- Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of Providigm systems.
- Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively links system features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Supports the success of a large, direct sales force and closes on qualified opportunities.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
- Provides client discovery support to the outside Sales team.
- Continuously reviews industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs, working closely with Product Development team.
- Provides sales support at industry trade shows.
- Proactively drives Sales process and resource improvements and efficiencies, as required.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Effectively utilizes the CRM, pipeline, and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a prospective client from initial contact to sales close.
- Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the business, i.e., Marketing, Customer Support, Development, etc.
- Coordinates the involvement of other company personnel for customers as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience related to healthcare sales.
- Minimum of five years product sales experience with a minimum of three years in a healthcare and/or technology environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present product features and benefits to promote new product sales to prospective clients both in person and via webinar.
- Demonstrated understanding of Healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain productive work relationships with support groups and clients.
- Understanding of CRM, pipeline analyses and market research.
- Proficiency with suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and GoToMeeting applications a plus.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 25%.
Providigm is located in the beautiful mile-high city of Denver, CO. The office is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center (DTC), by the I-25/I-225 interchange, or a 15 minute walk from the Belleview light rail station.
- Exciting work in a dynamic, vibrant, and growing company
- Continual exploration and use of innovative technologies
- Competitive pay & benefit package including paid major medical and 401K program
- Collaborative, creative, and fun work environment
- Quality of life emphasis
Send letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.