At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to review it.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Providigm, LLC, is a privately held company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) products to healthcare facilities. Providigm’s abaqis Quality Management System equips long-term care providers with actionable data for targeting their quality improvement efforts.
Providigm is currently seeking candidates for the position of abaqis Trainer/Surveyor within its Client Services Department. The abaqis Trainer/Surveyor will be responsible for conducting both onsite and online training on the abaqis Quality Management System; communicating with clients prior to training to understand their unique needs, help them prepare for training, and tailor the training plan to meet those needs; and following up with clients after training on an ongoing basis to answer questions, conduct online training as needed, and optimize their success in using the abaqis system. In addition, the abaqis Trainer/Surveyor will participate in long-term care survey activities under contract to state survey agencies, and may take part in other presentation/training, client engagement, and survey-related activities as needs arise.
Successful candidates for this position have a passion for quality in long-term care and teaching and assisting others.Read More
This is a remote position requiring frequent travel throughout the United States. Relocation is not necessary.
- Communication – Demonstrate and promote positive prospect, client, and work relationships. Exceptional communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical/problem solving – Understand complex or diverse information; use intuition and experience to complement information; identify/resolve problems and develop alternative solutions. Strong organizational and problem solving skills, detail-oriented.
- Character – Demonstrate effectiveness and responsibility in every aspect of work, as well as a positive attitude and commitment to quality. Flexible and self-motivated.
- Collaboration – Effectively build and maintain partnerships with clients, prospects, and people at all levels across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; advanced clinical degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a long-term care surveyor
- Survey Minimum Qualifications Test (SMQT) certified
- Certification as a Quality Indicator Survey (QIS) surveyor
- Comfortable presenting before and engaging both small and large audiences
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the United States
- Prior experience in a leadership and/or training capacity, preferably in the long-term care or related field
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint); ability to learn new technology and software
- Exciting work in a dynamic, vibrant, and growing company
- Continual exploration and use of innovative technologies
- Competitive pay & benefit package including paid major medical and 401K program
- Collaborative, creative, and fun work environment
- Quality of life emphasis
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to email@example.com:
• Resume or LinkedIn Profile
• Cover letter, including statement describing how your background and experience qualifies for this position and what interests you about the position
Marketing & Graphic Design Specialist
Providigm, a healthcare technology company, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Specialist will assist in marketing related activities that support Providigm’s sales and marketing efforts, and those of its exclusive sales and marketing partner. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: creation and support of the production of multimedia marketing materials, updating and managing website content and branding, assist in planning and execution of client and industry conferences and events, managing projects and team activities, creation and management of client communication and email notifications, and standardizing company materials and communications to reflect a cohesive brand.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with colleagues in Sales, Client Services, Software Development, Contracts, and Research to advance sales efforts through marketing initiatives. The Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing.
This position is based in Denver, Colorado. Relocation will not be provided.
Skills and Competencies
- Market web-based software systems by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in conjunction with company’s sales and marketing partners
- Prepare presentations and materials for meetings and events
- Execute special tasks/projects and other duties as assigned
- Manage updates and maintenance of company website and blog
- Create email templates and communication using Constant Contact
- Create PR and marketing content
- Manage SEO/SEM and B2B social media activities
- Create graphics, videos, and design work for marketing and promotional materials under the direction of the Director of Marketing
- Provide proofreading, quality control, print coordination and file preparation, and edits existing pieces
- Produce brochures, newsletters, web graphics, informational graphics, materials for events, signage, direct mail pieces and other projects in multiple media
- Play major role in planning and managing annual user conference, speaking events, and trade shows
- Implement templates for new department branding, and plays a role to ensure their consistent usage
- Experience and proficiency using WordPress and basic HTML; Microsoft Powerpoint; Adobe Creative Suite products including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or similar software programs in a professional setting
- Diligent work ethic and desire to grow professionally
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner using the company tone
- Must be a team player who can take direction on project assignments but is also able to work independently
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to graphic design samples or online portfolio.