At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to review it.
Project Manager / Business Requirements Analyst
Denver Tech Center
Who We Are:
Providigm creates practical solutions that health care providers use every day to improve quality of care, life, and service in the long term care industry. We combine scientific capability, clinical expertise, and information technology to solve some of the most pressing challenges that providers face. Our goal is to assist providers in meeting the evolving requirements of health care consumers and policy makers. The Providigm development team works with the latest technologies to bring well designed, customer ready, performant applications that are efficient and productive for all our users.
- Exciting work in a dynamic, vibrant company
- Continual exploration and use of innovative technologies
- Competitive pay & benefit package
- Collaborative, creative and fun work environment
- Quality of life emphasis
This Project Manager / Business Requirements Analyst is an essential part of the development team that works with all departments to ensure project modules are communicated effectively, delivered on time, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations. It is also responsible for the mentorship and assistance of all teams across departments and to resolve any issues as well as to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Assist in developing testing methods that cover the whole life cycle of the product
- Identification of issues; defining and confirming enhancements
- Requirements eliciting, translation and simplification
- Internal and External documentation of functionality / modules;
- Continuous communication with QA and development to ensure feature requirements are understood and meet expectations
- Management and communication of requirements and requests between departments
- Understand current product offerings and existing solutions and their potential to meet the customer requirements
- Research and keep on top of latest regulations and potential changes in the long term care space.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management tools