At Providigm, we are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care. If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to review it.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Providigm, LLC, is a privately held company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) products to healthcare facilities. Providigm’s abaqis Quality Management System equips long-term care providers with actionable data for targeting their quality improvement efforts.
National Sales Manager
Providigm is seeking a National Sales Manager to provide support at all levels of our partner’s large, national sales organization. Support activities will involve communication with client prospects at various stages of the sales cycle, including product demonstration, information requests, and contract closing. The National Sales Manager works with colleagues in Client Services, Software Development, Contracts and Research to advance sales efforts initiated by the direct sales force. The National Sales Manager reports to the Director of Sales.
Providigm is located in the beautiful mile-high city of Denver, CO. The office is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center (DTC), by the I-25/I-225 interchange, or a 15 minute walk from the Belleview light rail station.
- Understands and effectively presents and delivers presentations on the features and benefits of the full suite of Providigm systems to prospective clients.
- Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of Providigm systems.
- Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively links system features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Supports the success of a large, direct sales force and closes on qualified opportunities.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
- Provides client discovery support to the outside Sales team.
- Continuously reviews industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs, working closely with Product Development team.
- Provides sales support at industry trade shows.
- Proactively drives Sales process and resource improvements and efficiencies, as required.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Effectively utilizes the CRM, pipeline, and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a prospective client from initial contact to sales close.
- Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the business, i.e., Marketing, Customer Support, Development, etc.
- Coordinates the involvement of other company personnel for customers as necessary.
- Minimum of five years product sales experience with a minimum of three years in a healthcare and/or technology environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present product features and benefits to promote new product sales to prospective clients both in person and via webinar.
- Demonstrated understanding of Healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain productive work relationships with support groups and clients.
- Understanding of CRM, pipeline analyses and market research.
- Proficiency with suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and GoToMeeting applications a plus.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience related to healthcare sales.
- Exciting work in a dynamic, vibrant, and growing company
- Continual exploration and use of innovative technologies
- Competitive pay & benefit package including paid major medical and 401K program
- Collaborative, creative, and fun work environment
- Quality of life emphasis
Send letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
abaqis Technical Support Specialist
Providigm is currently seeking candidates for the position of abaqis Technical Support Specialist within its Client Services Department. The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for handling advanced and often complex technical support issues; creating customized client reports; creating written instructions and training materials; collaborating with members of the Sales, Development, and Training teams to address client needs and optimize client experience; and providing first-rate client support via phone and electronic communications. Successful candidates for this position have a passion for understanding our software product, as well as teaching and assisting others on its use. This individual will also enjoy working independently as a key team member with the ability to multi-task detailed processes while continually adapting to change.
This position is based in Denver, Colorado. Relocation will not be provided.
Skills and Competencies
- Communication – Demonstrate and promote positive prospect, client, and work relationships.
- Analytical/problem solving – Understand complex or diverse information; use intuition and experience to complement data; identify/resolve problems and develop alternative solutions.
- Character – Demonstrate effectiveness and responsibility in every aspect of work.
- Collaboration – Effectively build and maintain partnerships with clients, prospects, and people at all levels across the company.
- Experience utilizing CRM software (preferably SalesForce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years of technical support experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Advanced client support experience within software industry (preferably 2 years or more)
- Experience creating software tutorials using video editing software
- Interest in e-learning development
- Experience and/or education in nursing or health care field, specifically post-acute care or assisted living
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- Cover letter, including statement describing how your background and experience qualifies for this position and what interests you about the position