We are always on the lookout for quality people who share our vision and commitment to helping providers deliver better care
Join the team at Providigm
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Providigm is a privately held company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) products to healthcare facilities and hospitals.
If there aren’t any positions listed here, it just means we currently don’t have any open positions. Feel free to email us your resume at [email protected], and we will be happy to review it.
Health Care Facility Surveyor
Providigm is currently seeking candidates for the position of Health Care Facility Surveyor. The Health Care Facility Surveyor will conduct long-term care survey and other activities under contract to state survey agencies. Position can be full-time, part-time or contract depending on candidate needs/interests.
This is a remote position requiring frequent travel throughout the United States. Relocation is not necessary.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication – Demonstrate and promote positive client and work relationships. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical/problem solving – Understand complex or diverse information; use intuition and experience to complement information; identify/resolve problems and develop alternative solutions. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented.
- Character – Demonstrate effectiveness and responsibility in every aspect of work, as well as a positive attitude and commitment to quality. Flexible and self-motivated.
- Collaboration – Effectively build and maintain partnerships with clients and staff at all levels across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; advanced clinical degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a long-term care surveyor
- Survey Minimum Qualifications Test (SMQT) certified
- Comfortable presenting before and engaging both small and large audiences
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the United States
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint); ability to learn new technology and software
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- Cover letter, including statement describing how your background and experience qualifies you for this position and what interests you about the position