Our experienced trainers carry out group training sessions focused on translating conceptual methods and regulations into easily implemented processes. With a variety of training options available, we’re able to accommodate organizations of all sizes.
To request information about our training programs, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Basic and Complete training packages include:
- Training in one facility.
- Two days of Stage 1 training is conducted onsite.
- Unlimited web-based trainings.
BASIC TRAINING PACKAGE
Stage 2 training is conducted live online.
COMPLETE TRAINING PACKAGE TRAINING IN ONE FACILITY
One day of Stage 2 training is conducted onsite.
Advance-Purchase Supplemental Training (per day)
The Advance-Purchase Supplemental Training Package provides training/retraining in one location and includes one day of onsite training/retraining per purchased package.
Who should attend training?
- Clinical specialists who will be trained to train others in the organization;
- Staff who will be completing abaqis assessments (or entering data) and interpreting reports.
- Staff who will be interpreting reports and driving Stage 2 in-depth investigation and QAPI Performance Improvement Project activities.
How many staff can attend training?
Up to 20 staff members/clinical specialists can attend training.
Accommodation considerations for training location
- Sufficient work space for trainees, Providigm trainer, computers used for training, and projector.
- Internet access is required for trainees.
- Internet-accessible computers (desktops, laptops, tablets, etc.). Two trainees may share each computer.
- For a list of abaqis Technical Requirements, please see Exhibit C of the abaqis Subscription Agreement.
Ready to schedule training? Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.